Saturday, July 08, 2006

a week of work... alot of work

it's been a week since i last posted on this blog, sorry guys, i really am busy..

it's been busy weeks at school..... man we had a bunch of home works, alott of reportings, i only sleep, eat and play the guitar on my spare time.
I have alot of new friends, Im glad they're all good to me hehehe..
My teachers? they're also good, i have no problems at school lately, hehe.
And one thing that has keeping me really busy is the thing they call CAT-1 (Citizenship Advancement Training - 1) It's where they train the students military style... hehehe..
It's fun being diciplined, getting orders, you know, those stuff..
One thing has been really botherin' me for the last few weeks....... SLEEP.
I can't get enough sleep becuz of all the homework....
MAN!!!!

Oh yeah! ate eloy already left for jeddah, and it's all doin good.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home